Executive Chef James T. Adams joins the Parker House for the 2013 season.
Chef James brings with him 18 years of experience and specializes in Mediterranean Fresh Seafood dishes as well as regional specialties.
- Graduated from the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale for Culinary Arts
- Interned at the Grand Hotel Cocumella in Sant’ Agnello, Italy
- Previously Chef at 2 Senza Ristorante in Red Bank, NJ – South Winds Grill in Forked River, NJ
- Featured in Culinary Edge Magazine, Fall/2010 – Chef of the Month, APP May/2010 – Red Bank Red Hot Magazine, Winter 2008
- Signature Dishes – Lobster Risotto, homemade Bolognese (recipe inspired by Michelin Chef Renato Sommella), Upper-crusted baked oysters, lobster mac & cheese