2020 PARKER HOUSE V.I.P. CARD
5/28/2019 – No More Purchases being accepted at this time
STOP! READ ALL BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
- • This platform is for Parker House V.I.P. card renewal for CURRENT Parker House V.I.P. cardholders ONLY!
- • If you do not currently have a Parker House V.I.P. card you CANNOT use this platform to purchase one. If you would like to obtain a Parker House V.I.P. card you must put your name on the Parker House V.I.P. card waiting list. If you are unable to put your name on the list it is because the list is full and will not accept more names.
- • *If you try to purchase a V.I.P. card on this Platform without already having a card it WILL accept your payment but you WILL NOT receive a card*.
- • You may use this platform to renew your Parker House V.I.P. card from last year only! You may not transfer your card or change the registered name on a card or renew a card that is more than one year expired. For any other questions about Parker House V.I.P. Card renewal please fill out a contact form on this website and we will direct you from there.
Parker House V.I.P. Card Rules
- • Parker House V.I.P. cards are a privilege the Parker House extends to valued patrons. Any abuse of the Parker House’s rules of conduct could and probably WILL result in the revocation of your card, at the sole discretion of Parker House management.
- • Your conduct is also expected to be respectful to the residential area around the Parker House and conducive to the peace and tranquility of the surrounding neighborhood. Any conduct inconsistent with these expectations could and most likely WILL result in the revocation of your card, at the sole discretion of Parker House management.
- • All Parker House V.I.P. cardholders are expected to obey all of the laws of the town of Sea Girt at all times. Any conviction of any law of the town of Sea Girt, including any conviction by way of a guilty or no contest plea, WILL result in the revocation of your card.
- • A Parker House V.I.P. cardholder MUST have a valid drivers license along with their V.I.P. card upon ANY entry to the Parker House where the cardholder’s identity will be verified.
- • All Parker House V.I.P. cardholders MUST renew their V.I.P. card by Memorial Day of this year. If you do not renew your Parker House V.I.P. card by Memorial Day of this year you will lose your card and it will be offered for purchase to the next person on the Parker House V.I.P. Card waiting list.
Refunds & Replacements
- • Parker House V.I.P. cards that have been renewed this year may be exchanged for a full refund prior to the Parker House opening for the season. When the Parker House officially opens to the public all sales are final and no refunds will be issued.
- • If your card is lost or stolen please contact the Parker House immediately and we will void your old card and issue you a replacement.
2020 Parker House V.I.P. Card
To renew your Parker House V.I.P. card please fill out all relevant information on the next page and follow the instructions.